Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just a few things..

Xhiliration Romper. Target $19.99
This is the absolute cutest romper I've ever seen! When I first saw it in Target I didn't think it would even fit, but something told me to just take it and try it on. Amazingly, it did fit and I even had a little extra space in it. I can not wait until summer comes so I can wear this.




Sheer Ruffle Blouse. Rainbow $14.99
I love, love, love, this blouse. You can put a black camisole underneath it and wear it to a job interview or to work. Then later on take the camisole off and wear it to a club or dinner with friends. I wore it out to dinner with a few close friends. I pair it with a bright neon blue bra, blue bracelet, and blue eyeshadow and everyone loved it!

Skinny Coral Bracelets. Dots $5.00


Fat Coral Bracelet. Dots $5.00
I fell in love with these bracelets the moment I laid eyes on them. I don't have any coral colored accessories so these made a perfect addition to my collection.


Blue Broch Ring. Dots $4.00
I love the classic design on this ring. It looks like it may be heavy but it is so lightweight! Perfect color for the spring and summer!



Rhinestone Broch Ring. Dots $5.00

At different angles the jewel in the middle reflects different colors in the light so this ring will go very well with any outift.





Ponds Dry Skin Cream. Walgreens $5.29

I have a love/hate relationship with this cream. I paid a lot more money for this than lottions in the past so I keep trying this everyday to see if it would make the changes for my skin that it says it would. If you do not have severely dry skin do not waste your money on this cream, otherwise you will be walking around with a shiny, greasy face all day. It does have a very pleasant scent to it though.








Olay w/ tone enriching ribbons. Walmart $4.50

I only used the body was for a few days but I can say that it was a pleasant experience. It smells really good, it reminds me of the Amber Romance scent by Victoria's Secret. So I pair this body wash with that lotion after a shower. You only need a little of this soap to create oodles of bubbles and a nice lather. It's not super glittery like I thought either. I hate soaps like that. It uses Mica Minerals to enrich your skin tone. This is a perfect bodywash to use on days where you will be somewhere sunny and showing a lot of skin, you will glow.





Creamy Coconut Set. Bath & Body Works $29.50

This is probably the BEST purchase that I have made from Bath & Body works. It's the Creamy Coconut scent and I have two sets of it. It just reminds me of a beach and sundresses. It lathers really well and rinses clean also. The lotion and body splash isn't overbearing, it's a really light scent with a hint of pineapple in it. LOVE IT! Also I poseted to market rate price for the set but I got them online for sale I ended up paying $28.00 for BOTH sets. I was sooo happy!






Mango Mandarin Set. Bath & Body Works $29.50

Mango Mandarin was extremely dissappointing. It smells so good in the bottle. The body had a hard strong plastic scent and it smelled solely of mandarin oranges. No mango whatsoever. The lotion kinda smoothed out the overbearing scent, and by the time I was done showering putting on the lotion I was too disgusted to even try the body wash. I do plan to give this set one more try though. Maybe it was just a bad night.







Sweet Pea Set. Bath & Body Works $29.50

I believe that this scent (and Warm Vanilla Sugar) are the most popular scents that Bath & Body Works has to offer. This was recommended from a friend to my boyfriend and he purchased it for me for my birthday. Its such a light sweet scent. I don't know why but it reminds me of two people holding hands lmao! It's just so girly and cute. I wore it for like two weeks straight. OMG sweet pea has a triple moisture body wash cream and its super thick. After I used it my skin was so soft. I did have a bit of a time rinsing it off though. If you have never purchased a product from Bath & Body Works I do recommnend this one to you as a first timer.











Petite Nail Paint in French White. Walmart $1.50
WhenI first picked this up in Walmart I figured it would be no good because it was so cheap. I was way wrong with this one. It is a bright, bleachy, blinding white (which I love) and it only took two coats to achieve that color.









Gold Body Shimmer. Dots $1.75

Love this gold shimmer. Not much to say about this one besides avoid getting this on your face and in your eyes. Oh and to make it stick and to amplify the shimmer take a shower and before drying off put on baby oil gel then dry. Apply this shimmer afterward and you will glow!









L.A. Colors Shadow Pallette: EP43 Tranquil. Walgreens $1.49
You will see very soon that I am into blues, purples, and gold shadows. This shadow is really easy to apply and doesn't crease, flush out, or sweat off easily. They are very pigmented. Great buy for the price.











Nyx HD Eye Shadow #3006. Beauty Store $1.49
This shadow lives up to its name. It is EXTREMELY pigmented. You do not need much of this shadow at all to achieve the color. It has mica minerals in it so it sparkles brightly. This applies smoothly and doesn't crease as well.










Rimmel London Stir it up Shadow: #400 out of the blue. Walmart $5.43
I had to have this shadow the second I saw it. I knew even before testing it that would create a cool, funky, different look. I stared at the swatch of it on my hand for atleast 10 minutes. I love the color, love the pigment, love the price!








Hard Candy Baked Duo Shadows: Assorted Colors. Walmart $6.00 ea
I never saw this brand before so it must be new. I didn't want to just splurge on everything they sold and spend all my money and be disappointed so I decided on these three items and I am very happy with my choice. The brand is more so for the daring and bold girl. You will DEF make a statement wearing the Hard Candy brand. They also sell lip tints, glosses, paints, blushes, concealers, mascaras, eye glitter gels and something I never heard of. Eye shadow tattoos. You press is on your eyelids, peel off the wrapper and there is a shadow tattoo on your lid. It sounds cool! I can't wait to try it.





Hard Candy Baked Duo Shadow: #067 Pick up line





Hard Candy Baked Duo Shadow: #065 Rush Hour



Hard Candy Baked Duo Shadow: #068 Rock N Roll










*Note: I am not being compensated from the given companies for my reviews on their products. All of the following items shown below were purchased by me. The information expressed below are from my own experience with the products and are my opinions alone.*



































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home