Monday, March 22, 2010

My first day on the job!

Good Evening beauties!


Today I began my orientation for my new job (for personal reasons I will not disclose the name of my place of employment.) and I absolutely loved it! It's so refreshing to work around people who are so deep into their careers rather than working in a fast food place, clothing store, mall, etc. The professional atmosphere really made me excited to graduate from college and start my career (btw I am a nursing major. I gave myself away- hint hint! ) Of course with a new job comes new clothes! I stopped by a inexpensive clothing store to look for a few things. I ended up leaving with a pair of really adorable earrings, a brightly colored romper (my new fav!) and a work friendly but trendy top. I will post pictures tomorrow. I am supposed to be studyinggg! I hope you all had a productive Monday and the rest of your week continues to fly by! Thanks!


Sincerely,
Curvy ♥

1 Comments:

At March 22, 2010 at 8:34 PM , Blogger I BLEED PINK said...

You have a very cute blog. I will have to add this to my google reader!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home