Thursday, April 15, 2010

Head to Toe: Dots

It was really warm out and the pollen had died down a bit so I went to visit some of my friends at the my old University I previously attended. They were going to a pool party so I decided to wear this khaki colored dress layered with a yellow camisole underneath. I felt like spring time when I put this outfit on! If showing a lot of leg isn't something you are comfortable with then I DO NOT recommend this sundress. Going up a size does NOT make this dress any longer, only wider. I wore some simple flip flops since I planned to put my feet in the water. I hope everyone is enjoying your week until this point and that you continue to enjoy it afterward!

Curvy ♥

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2010 at 1:41 PM , Blogger I BLEED PINK said...

Very cute!

 
At May 20, 2010 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Gennny_fromtheblock said...

hey hun!
i'm having a makeup sale on my blog, so feel free to check it out =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home